We offer production packages including everything from inception to broadcast.
Examples of elements that can included in our packages:
- Pre-planning activities, such location scouting, planning of personnel and technology/equiptment
- Staffing solutions, such as camera operators, technicians, graphic artists/operators, producers, directors and commentators etc
- Technology, either OnSite or remotely, see more below
- Graphics, cutting edge modern graphics with the possibility of advertising
- Live Data, such as updated tables, ping scores from other games and live odds
- Broadcast and distribution, either via a TV channel, your own website / play channel or through our new streaming portal incorporating payment solutions and archives
- Editing, highlight packages, and round-ups, plus pre-recorded editorial reports and footage
Our packages are available for both individual matches/tournaments or for entire league seasons.
Examples of current long-term projects:
- Elitserien Handboll, TV4
- Hockeyallsvenskan, Viasat
- Svenska Superligan Innebandy
- SHE, Svensk Handboll Elit (Dam)
- Champions League Handboll (hemmamatcher dam och herr)
Examples of short-term projects:
- Champions League Handball (home games for both men and womens leagues)
- World Cup Floorball
- Martin Söderström Invitational, Red Bull Big Air MTB event
See more examples in our portfolio.
Distans och OnSite
Our productions can be divided into two main groups, Remote and OnSite.
In our remote productions, only the camera operators are on site at the event while the commentators, graphic operators, broadcast engineers and producer work remotely from our MCR (Master Control Room) in Stockholm. In principle, the entire production is done remotely, minimizing both personnel, logistic, technology costs. This creates unprecedented opportunities to make cost-effective productions without cutting back on quality. All broadcasts incorporate both graphics and live action replays.
We also offer traditional OnSite productions via one of our eight OB busses, for our medium to large productions. Being OnSite offers greater opportunities for more cameras, pitch-side studio, live player interviews, HD productions etc. Our standard OnSite packages offer 2- to 5-camera productions and of course, we can accommodate larger productions to meet your requirements.
To suit the needs of our longer term entire league season contracts, we currently combine both Remote and OnSite productions.